DOLL BEAUTY BY SOLTM is responsible for the use and protection of your personal data. You can contact us by writing to the email: firstname.lastname@example.org
In this regard, we inform you of the following:
This notice always contemplates the principles of legality, consent, information, quality, purpose, loyalty, proportionality, and responsibility in the processing of personal data.
The data that we collect for this:
Telephone and/or Cellphone numbers
How we use your personal data.
- 1. To contact you for purposes of promotions, sales, contacts and shipments of the products we offer.
- 2. To identify you as a client.
- 3. To evaluate and generate statistics on purchasing and consumption habits, internal studies of the profile of our clients and the quality of our products
- 4. To notify you of offers, new products, invite you to participate in opinion surveys to improve our products
- 5. For the creation and direct offer of new means of sale, new payment methods and marketing.
- 6. To make valid guarantees and returns
Sensitive personal data.
DOLL BEAUTY BY SOLTM does not request sensitive personal data.
Information that is shared with third parties
DOLL BEAUTY BY SOLTM does not transfer your personal data to third parties.
The online payment platforms available through our portal are owned by third parties which comply with their own privacy policies.
DOLL BEAUTY BY SOLTM does not have access to your personal data related to the use of credit or debit cards, security codes or passwords to access bank accounts that you use for electronic payments.
Your Choices and Access Requests
We strive to offer you choices about how personal information is used and shared. Your choices include:
- · Online Advertising. You can manage third-party advertising preferences for some of the third parties we work with to serve advertising across the Internet by using the choices available at our website. We do not guarantee that all of the third parties we work with will honor the elections you make using those options, but we strive to work with third parties that do.
- · Social Media Platforms and Networks. We encourage you to review your privacy options and settings with the social media platforms and networks you use to understand what choices you have about sharing information from those platforms and networks with us.
- · Direct Mail Choices. You may opt out of receiving marketing or advertising by direct mail by contacting us through one of the methods specified in the "Contact us" section and sharing the name and mailing address that you would like to opt out. Please note that these requests may take up to 4–6 weeks to become effective.
- · Telephone Choices (calls and texts). You may opt out of receiving marketing or advertising calls or text messages by contacting us through one of the methods specified in the "Contact us" section and sharing the phone number that you would like to opt out.
- · Access Requests. If you have registered for an online account, we allow you to access and update certain personal information that you have provided to us by logging into your online account and using the features and functionalities available there. Unless alternate procedures are noted for your state, you may also make a request for access to personal information by sending an email or writing to us at the address specified in the "Contact us" section. We cannot grant all access requests, and we may request additional information from you to verify your identity before granting an access request.
You may have additional rights in the country or state in which you reside. Please see the options in our website for additional information.
Security and Fraud
We take steps to help protect the confidentiality and security of personal information you share with us through our website. In general, information transmitted through the Internet may not be perfectly secure, and we are unable to guarantee the security of your personal information. We encourage you to take steps to help protect the confidentiality and security of your account and personal information, including by doing the following:
- · Reviewing your Doll Beauty By Sol account periodically and immediately reporting any unexpected activity or unrecognized information.
- · Installing the latest security updates and anti-virus software on your computer to help prevent malware and viruses.
- · Using complex passwords.
- · Not using the same password on more than one website.
- · Not sharing your password with others.
- · Password protecting your computer and mobile devices.
- · Signing out/logging off website sessions so that your session is closed, especially when using a public computer.
You may get in contact with websites, emails, or texts that try to lure you into providing personal information with an offer from our companies or third parties. If you become aware of any potentially fraudulent activity on a website or in an email or text, please forward the information to email@example.com or call us at (510) 592 5164 so that we can follow up. You can also visit our website for additional information.
Notices, Disclosures, and State-Specific Rights
- · Links to Other Websites and Services. Our website may provide links to other Internet sites, content, or videos (embedded or direct links) maintained by third parties. We are not responsible for the sites, content, or videos accessed via the links, and we have not reviewed the privacy practices of those third parties. We encourage you to review the privacy practices of those third parties.
- · Browsers Do Not Track Signals. While we strive to offer you choices when you use our website, we do not promise that we will be able to receive or honor web browser Do Not Track signals.
- · California Privacy Rights. California law entitles residents to ask us for a notice describing what categories of personal information we share with third parties for the third parties' direct marketing purposes. Unless you request us to or consent to our doing so, Doll Beauty By Sol does not sell any personal information to third parties for their own direct marketing purposes. If you have questions about these practices, please contact us at California law also provides residents with rights to request access to and deletion of certain personal information, to know whether personal information is shared, and to opt out of the sale of personal information. Some California laws also may define "personal information" differently from this Policy. To understand how we honor these California rights, to make requests regarding these rights, and to learn more about how California law defines "personal information," please visit https://oag.ca.gov/privacy/ccpa
- · Children's Privacy. Doll Beauty By Sol does not knowingly request or collect personal information from any person under 13 years of age without prior verifiable parental consent. If you believe that your child under the age of 13 has submitted personal information to Doll Beauty By Sol in connection with our website, and without prior verifiable parental consent, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can take steps to delete the personal information that they provided.
If you provide personal information through our website separate from a purchase, you agree that the personal information will be transferred to and processed in Mexico and any other country or jurisdiction at our sole discretion.
The laws that apply to the use and protection of personal information in Mexico, the United States or other countries or jurisdictions in which we transfer, or process personal information may be different from the laws and protections in your country.